· We deliver our products internationally. Delivery takes place at the address indicated by the buyer.
· We offer you only one type of delivery namely Colissimo, without minimum purchase amount per order.
Delivery times are indicative. They can evolve due to various factors like availability of our carrier / order processing, etc.
· In accordance with Article L121-20 of the Consumer Code, you have a right of withdrawal to exercise within seven working days of receipt of the article. You do not have to justify reasons or pay any penalties other than the cost of return;
· Upon receipt of the product or the day of acceptance of the offer, you have a right of withdrawal of 15 calendar days, ie 8 days more than that provided by the French legislation.
· The right of withdrawal does not apply for products made according to your specific indications and for personalized products. Also excluded from the right of withdrawal are products that are inherently perishable, can not be reshipped (such as downloads) or may be damaged.
Re-dispatch the product within the time period mentioned above. Within the same period, inform us of the exercise of your right of retraction by mail to the following address: 12 Rue Notre-Dame de Nazareth, 75003 Paris or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The goods must be returned to the following address, the cost of return being your responsibility: 12 Rue Notre-Dame de Nazareth, 75003 Paris, France.
In order for our returned product to be marketable again, you agree to return it to us in its original packaging and in perfect condition. The packaging can be opened and the article used as long as it can be marketed.
Products which, to be reimbursed, cannot be unsealed or used.
Warranty and right of return of the product (hidden defect or defect)
You benefit from the legal guarantee of conformity and thus from an application of the article L211-4 of the Code of the consumption which states that:
· "The seller is obliged to deliver goods in accordance with the contract and is liable for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery."
· "He also responds to the lack of conformity resulting from the packaging, the assembly instructions or the installation when it was charged to him by the contract or was carried out under his responsibility. "
The guarantee is applicable to our new products having a defective character (lack of functionality, product unfit for the use to which you can expect, absence of the characteristics presented on line, partial or total dysfunction of the product, breakdown of the product) and this, even in the absence of a contractual guarantee.
A lack of conformity may appear up to 6 months after the transaction. Its existence is presumed on the day of the delivery of the good and you do not have to demonstrate the existence of the lack of conformity.
In the case of a lack of conformity, we commit ourselves to:
· Replace the product;
· Repair the product within 30 days and at no cost.
In the event of failure in the performance of our obligation or in the event of a major defect, we undertake to reimburse you the totality of the price paid or a part of the price if you wish to preserve the product.
The presumption of lack of conformity no longer applies if it appears after 6 months following the sale and before 2 years. You must report the proof of the defectiveness of our product.
In case of hidden defect of your product, you benefit from the legal guarantee of hidden defects of articles 1641 to 1649 of the Civil Code. It applies to all our new products. This warranty applies when the defect renders the product unfit for use or when it reduces its use to such an extent that you would not have bought it or paid for it at a lower price. The warranty against hidden defects only applies when the defect is prior to the sale. You have a period of 2 years from the discovery of the vice to act.
If there is a defect, we will replace your product or refund you as soon as possible.
Conditions and repayment terms
The refund of the products is integral. It is made by bank transfer/check as soon as possible and at the latest within 30 days from the exercise date of the right of retraction.